Thursday, December 10, 2009

Butter Prawn

Butter Prawn
This is one of my favourite dishes. I always get praise whenever i make this even my friend ask for the recipe. On 1st December was my birthday so i decided to cook since i don't know what to eat outside and crave for the prawn. I didn't publish this earlier because my laptop had a problem and today i get my new laptop yeye....which i share with my father. Along with this dish i made broccoli stirfry with egg tofu.

Broccoli Stirfry with Tofu

Recipe for Butter Prawn:
  • Prawn (i use quarter of a kg)
  • Diced garlic
  • Diced/sliced chillies with 0r pepper
  • Butter
  • Evaporated milk
  • Curry leaves
  • Sugar
  • Salt
  1. Deep fry the prawn in batches. Set aside.
  2. Melt the butter and fry garlic, chillies and curry leaves. More you put curry leaves the more aromatic it will be. I like to put a lot.
  3. Pour in evaporated milk as much as you like.
  4. Season with sugar and salt. Put pepper at this stage if you want.
  5. Stir the prawn in the mixture until well coated. Ready to be serve.

No comments: