Furthermore, long term taking prednisolone (one of sle medication) will thinning the stomach wall and i'm a gastric sufferer too before i have sle. Meaning my stomach become more sensitive. Durian maybe magnify the impact.
- Pumpkin cut into medium/small size
- Big onion (in my case i ran out of onion so i use shallot)
- Vegetable soup granule (better use chicken or prawn stock )
- Cream to get rich creamy taste (optional)
- Fry the onion with a spoon of oil. I use olive oil.
- Then fry the pumpkin for a while and put in enough water to cover the pumpkin. Cook the pumpkin till soft and let it cool down before putting into a blender. If you have hand blender is much easier as you do not need to transfer anything.
- Whisk the cream first from the can to make it lighter and put some into the soup just before you eat. It is a healthy supper or snack and if you are more consent on the fat in the cream, avoid it.