Monday, March 9, 2009

About Me

This is my first blog even though i created it two years back.
About me:

# My real name is Siti Salina Sapawi. Inspired from a novel called 'Salina'. 'Siti' is to avoid confusion from my cousin who also has the name.

# My family and friends call me Nana.

# I live in Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.

# I have birthmark on the left side of my face. Anyway i've done laser to reduce it except around my eye.

# People always asking me about the birthmark whether someone had punch me and they will help to punch back the person. I had been given free burger, fries and salad by saying it is a birthmark. Maybe they feel pity and guilty. That was when im studying in Newcastle, Uk.

# Have 5 siblings +1 recently from my father's new daughter with my very young step mom. Who is same age as my oldest niece. Don't want to say how old. I was the youngest one but not anymore.

# Married with someone who live not far from my house on 08.08.08. Easy to remember. Coincidence. Many couple married on that day. Believe to have good feng shui (wealthy).

# Born in Islam. May Allah bless my family, friends, me and everyone who read this. Amin.

# Diagnosed with Lupus or SLE in July 2008. An autoimmune disease. Addicted to steroid. Can't live without it even for few hours.









5 comments:

anum said...

Salam kak siti,

Syukran atas sudi dtg menjenguk blog anum. Yup,sy didiagnos SLE 7 years ago. 15 tahun time tu. Alhamdulillah sy sgt menjaga disease supaya tak flare dan mencuba mcm2 alternative meds dan supplement utk survive. Esspecially during the first 2-3 years with the disease,to stabilise the condition.

Tiada nephritis lupus,(Alhamdulillah sgt)which the condition I tried hard to prevent by drinking a lot of water and amalkan minum air daun saderi.Minuman air daun saderi sgt bagus utk stabilkan penyakit SLE thanx to my father extensive reading about health books. It's good that you keep the positive vibe and reach others to talk about the disease. Salute you for your effort and openness.^^

If you ever had any questions or suggestions or comment please do contact me so.I'm pen to any discussion.^^

my email:anumz_inc@yahoo.com
my phone num: 012-9700931

Norly Azman said...

hi nana! i didn't know u have a blog! i link ya ok?

Siti Salina said...

hi nolly..... ok.

anum said...

Salam kak, nephritis lupus biposi dilakukan atas nasihat doctor. Procedurenya kan diterang secara terperinci dan akak boleh minta 2nd opinion. Namun,selalunya biopsi dilakukan jika kandungan protein ditemui dlm urine test.

Protein traces are not supposed to be in our urine,jadi bila kejadian ini selalu berlaku MAYBE kidney damage dan disfunction. Oleh sbb itu biopsi kidney wajar dilakukan.

Adakah urine test akak selalu ada protein? Maka lakukan dan minta nasihat doctor utk menjalani rawatan kidney atau lifestyle yg sesuai dgn kidney yg terjejas.Yg penting ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR. dan TALK WITH THE DOCTOR YOU COMFORTABLE MOST.

Certain doctor terutama doctor Malaysia they felt too proud to talk with patients. Tak semua tp some. Jadi pilih doctor yg akak rasa senang dan make sure you already read dan study material serta sediakan soalan yg betul2 dpt membantu menjadikan rawatan SLE lebih effective.

Anonymous said...

seronok membaca