Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Moussaka

My very first Moussaka....actually my sister had make moussaka a few times and i just watch her. We even served it during hari raya 2007. In 2008, we served shepherd pie. Heheh....approriately for hari raya we serve traditional food. Only the moussaka looks different on the table. Just because every year we eat the same old food during the festival, curry, rendang, nasi minyak dan so on. So we got bored. While i was planning for my whole week meal, moussaka came out while reading my chef wan's Simply Sedap cook book.



Before Bake


After Bake



Time to dig some more...


Any recipes from Chef Wan can be trusted. I said trusted because not all the owner / writer of some recipe books willing to give their full ingredient or correct measurement or exactly method of cooking. I also tried some of his cake recipes, all turned out fine. Later, i'll publish the recipe exactly from the Simply Sedap book. Bon Appetit!

No comments: