Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mr. Brownies

Brownies Walnut from Secret Recipe

I am craving for brownies. This past two weeks i bought Brownies Walnut from 'Secret Recipe' Cafe. I think out of all their brownies, the walnut probably a top favourite by the customer. Last two nights, i make my very first chocolate brownies. I get the recipe from Kak Hana's blog. The original recipe is from Kak Diana. Anyway thank you for sharing.......

This is the brownies i made. It taste sweet at the lower part but crunchy at the top part. Chewy and Goowey. If i made it less sweet is much better. The recipe use 1 1/2 cup of caster sugar, but i put 1 cup of normal sugar. I don't have caster sugar and have a few packs of normal sugar so better use what ever i have. Enjoy viewing.....

before bake

after bake

time to eat.....


No comments: