Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I want to lose 10kg of weight!

Dear all, i am trying to lose 10kg. Since end of last year i notice my belly fat become so obvious. Previously my body fat mostly seen on both of my arms. But now starting to show on my belly and tight. My arms also become bigger. All my working trousers cannot be zip close. Meaning i have to buy new bigger size trouser and shirt. I need to lose 10kg to reach my ideal body weight.

This year i gain so much weight. I think i gain 5 kg! Previous years without exercise i just gain 1kg per year. Big cause probably the prednisolone. Gaining more since i stop taking losartan pill as i'm trying to become pregnant. I know that people who frequently take prednisolone easily gain weight and have to watch out their food intake and exercise. But i dont take a fast action until its too late.

Recently my husband and i went to health campaign month held at the Riverside Kuching. We stop at the Herbalife counter. Interested to know their weight management programme, we were being analyse using a special scale for free. They check your body fat, % body water range, physique rating, BMR, metabolic age, bone mass and visceral fat. My result is poor but my husband is ok. The person who talks to us has lost 12 kg in just 2 months plus. On their weight management programme you'll need to take Formula 1 and Formula 3 shake twice a day. Thats all. The price is high RM402 for 1/2 month, twice a day.



I am motivated to know about weight management since everyone i know said i'm gettting on weight or become bigger. Furthermore My husband wants me to slim down. So right now i'm on diet. It is not easy to diet. I know i have to act now. Watch my food potion and type of food i eat. Will i succed? I don't know.


2 comments:

Nur said...

mmm....sy pun alami kenaikan berat badan yang mendadak. sejak sy makan prednisolne julai 2009 yang lalu smpai skang, berat badan sy naik 12.2kg....lg drastik yg teramat sgt. bayangkan berat badan sy asal 55, skang dh 67.2kg....tension giler. tp bru2 pas doc turunkan dose prednisolone dr 5mg ke 4mg, badan sy rasa ringan sikit.....tp kan, nk ckp makan byk xjugak...tp badan naik mcm di pam pam...malu tp lantak la...hihi

Siti Salina said...

Macam nie sama-samalah kita kena diet and exercise. Nasib kita sama. Sekarang ni saya dah seminggu cuba kawal pemakanan. Cuma tak exercise je. Wish u luck too...